- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Winter Warmer Break
Warm the soul with a winter break in Cornwall.
As the days get shorter, the nights get longer, and the weather gets colder what could be better than a winter getaway to lift your spirits? Escape the day-to-day; wake to a blanket of frost outside, brace coastal walks to Portscatho or St Mawes, spend the day exploring the sights of Truro city centre or visit one of the nearby National Trust Gardens.
Return to the Driftwood and watch the waves roll-in, enjoy a pre-dinner drink by the log-fire before indulging in wonderful food at our highly acclaimed restaurant.
- Cheese board and glass of wine on arrival
- 3-nights’ accommodation in a sea view room
- Cornish breakfast each morning
- Sumptuous 3-course dinner on your first evening
- Full Cornish Afternoon Tea in the sea view dining room on your second day
- Enjoy a light bite on your second evening in the drawing room
- Return to a 7-course tasting menu on your final evening
Prices from £125 per person, per night.
Price based on two sharing a small sea view double. Offer applies to stays between 31st Jan – 9th April 2020.