Luxury Hotel & Michelin Star Restaurant in Cornwall
We’re all about good service; good food and informality at Driftwood. We are a privately-owned, simply styled, comfortable and relaxed coastal boutique hotel in Cornwall. We overlook stunning Gerrans Bay, and our surrounding seven acres meander down a pretty woodland path to our own beach and cove. We welcome couples and families alike, and having proudly retained a Michelin Star in our restaurant, Chef, Chris Eden and his team continue to source only the very best local ingredients and produce.
So, if like us, you enjoy the simple pleasures in life and enjoy:
- A beautiful coastal location with stunning sea views
- Acres of private gardens to roam around in
- A sheltered, sunny terrace to lounge upon
- Secluded cabin overlooking the sea
- A private beach and cove at your disposal
- Michelin star restaurant
- Absolute relaxation, combined with
- Attentive, yet unobtrusive service
Then Driftwood will certainly tick these boxes and many, many more besides. Come | Stay | Soon!