- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
The Ultimate Driftwood Experience
Perfect for foodies.
If you’re looking to sample Cornwall's finest local produce in one of the county’s most breath-taking settings, then this is the break for you. Relax in our quiet corner of Cornwall – explore as much or as little as you please – unwind with two nights in your room-with-a-view, and wave watch from our sea view restaurant as our Head Chef Olly Pierrepont and his team wow you with a three course a la carte dinner on your first evening and seven-course tasting menu on your second.
The Ultimate Driftwood Experience includes:
- A wonderful 2 nights' stay on the coast with breath-taking sea views
- Cream tea on arrival
- Three-course á la carte dinner on your first evening
- Cornish breakfast each morning
- Seven-course tasting menu on your second evening (due to the new Government guidelines and the restriction of restaurant closures at 10pm your table must be booked for 6.30 or 7pm to allow sufficient time for all courses).
Low Season (1st November 2020 – 1st April 2021 / 31st October 2021 – 14th April 2022)
From £315 per room, per night
High Season (2nd April – 2nd October 2021)
From £380 per room, per night
Mid Season (3rd – 30th October 2021)
From £350 per room, per night
Our ultimate Driftwood Experience is not to be missed!
Price based on two sharing a small sea view double. Offer subject to availability, applies to stays all year round, prices vary per season.