- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Banish those end of weekend blues and join us for a memorable Sunday night stay at the Driftwood.
Arrive to a welcome drink, then spend some time exploring our ‘secret’ beach, the south west coastal path or the outstanding beauty of the surrounding Cornish countryside.
Tuck into a three-course gourmet Sunday lunch in our sea view restaurant, soaking up views over Gerran's Bay and the Roseland Peninsula.
Return to your sea view room, for some together time, before enjoying a light supper in our cosy drawing room for the evening with roaring log-fire and picturesque views.
Wake to a lazy Monday morning; indulge in a scrumptious full Cornish breakfast – while everyone else is back at their desks! No need to rush off with a 12pm late checkout, slow down, reflect and relax a little longer whilst reading the morning paper.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Three-course Sunday Lunch in our sea view restaurant
- Light supper in the drawing room
- Overnight Sunday stay in a sea view room
- Enjoy a lie-in
- Morning paper
- Cornish breakfast on Monday morning
- Late checkout (midday)
Prices from £260 per room, per night
- Countryside Double £260 (please note there is no sea view in this room)
- Small Sea View Double £260
- Standard Sea View Double £285
- Large Sea View Double/Family Room £310
- Superior Sea View Double £320
Our Sunday Sleepover is the perfect way to get a little extra luxury from your weekend.
Rooms subject to availability. Prices are per room, based on two guests sharing a sea view double. Available Sunday only. Valid on stays from 1st October 2020 - 31st March 2021.