- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
From the moment you arrive at Driftwood, you'll experience the very best views, food and fresh sea air Cornwall has to offer. Whether you've brought a suitcase of books to devour on our sun-trap terrace, an itinerary of the best coastal walks to explore, or simply plan to go with the relaxed Cornish flow, you can do as much or as little as you please during your Sweet Summer Staycation.
Of course, you can't possibly enjoy our panoramic sea views and hidden cove on an empty stomach. Our 2-night Sweet Summer Staycation includes a tantalising selection of food to satisfy your savoury and sweet palate, from our new-and-improved Afternoon Tea, created by our in-house pastry chef, to a three-course dinner on your final evening, all topped off with a glass of champagne.
Sea views & sweet treats
And that's not everything. Here is what's included in your Sweet Summer Staycation.
- 2 night stay in a sea view bedroom
- *NEW* Cornish Afternoon Tea on your day of arrival, served in our restaurant or sea-view terrace
- Charcuterie board on your first evening, served in the lounge
- 3-course dinner in our 3 AA Rosette restaurant on your second evening
- Glass of champagne per person to enjoy with your Afternoon Tea or during your evening dinner
- Cornish breakfast each morning
- Access to our secret beach
- Complimentary room upgrades where possible
- Free parking
Available from 1st August - 30th September 2022.
From £XXX per night
Package available from 1st August - 30th September 2022. From price is based on two sharing a small sea view double or twin bedroom. Subject to availability. New bookings only. Not to be used in conjunction with another offer.
Driftwood Afternoon Tea
Our afternoon tea reflects the high-quality attention to detail and care of our sea-view hotel. Where better to enjoy a delicious afternoon tea than with unspoilt views of the most scenic stretch of coastline in the UK?