- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Spring Special Break
Put a spring in your step with a 3-night break in Cornwall.
The flowers are beginning to bloom, the days are getting longer and the wildlife is becoming more abundant. There's so much to see and do in Cornwall this Spring. Escape the day-to-day; wake to the waves, enjoy one of our recommended coastal walks to Portscatho or St Mawes, spend the day admiring the spring gardens and blooming camellias at Caerhayes Estate or visit the Catherdral town of Truro.
Return to the Driftwood, enjoy a pre-dinner tipple, before indulging in highly-acclaimed dining in our sea view restaurant.
- 3-nights’ accommodation in a sea view room
- 2 Unguided gardens entrance tickets to Caerhayes Estate (if staying with us before Caerhayes opens on 17th February, we will provide a ticket for another famous local garden).
- Cornish breakfast each morning
- Sumptuous 3-course dinner on your first evening
- Full Cornish Afternoon Tea in the sea view dining room on your second day
- Enjoy a light bite on your second evening in the drawing room
- Return to a 7-course tasting menu on your final evening
Prices from £250 per room, per night.
Price based on two sharing a small sea view double. Offer applies to stays between 31st Jan – 9th April 2020.