- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
Easter Break 2023
7th - 10th April
Celebrate Easter 2023 on the Cornish coast. Kick back, relax and enjoy a truly breathtaking bank holiday break.
Over the long weekend, you'll enjoy a wonder of delicious dishes, freshly prepared with local ingredients by Head Chef Aaron McNamara and his team. As well as a la carte dining, you'll feel completely spoiled with a glass of champagne which accompanies a hand-crafted full afternoon tea, expertly created by Pastry Chef Megan Heard. That’s not all, on Easter Sunday you’ll enjoy an extra special Easter lunch, followed by your choice of charcuterie in the evening.
Spring is the perfect time to visit Cornwall. As well as beating the Summer rush, you'll enjoy a plethora of wildflowers and wildlife as the county welcomes the new season, well-maintained footpaths along the South West Coast Path, quiet beaches and seaside towns for your pleasure, and of course wonderful sea views from the comfort of our boutique Cornish hotel.
This offer includes:
- 3-night stay in our coastal hotel
- Full Cornish breakfast each morning
- Arrive Friday 7th April and enjoy dinner from our new a la carte menu with £60 dinner credit per person
- On Saturday, visit the beautiful Caerhays Spring Gardens with 2 tickets included with your stay
- Indulge in a Celebratory Full Afternoon Tea, which includes a glass of champagne per person
- On Sunday, enjoy a 3-course Easter Sunday Lunch served in the sea view restaurant
- Come Sunday evening, a charcuterie board of your choice (cheese, meat or fish) will be served in the sitting room
- Relax Monday morning with a complimentary late checkout at midday
This 3-night offer starts from £395 per room, per night
Call our friendly reception team to book 01872 580644
Based on two sharing a sea view double, for 3 nights