- Best Available Rates
- Sea View Bedrooms
- Room Upgrades on Arrival Where Possible
- Exclusive Offers
- Secure Payment Gateway
In the light of the Government coronavirus advice and with our staff and customers' health and wellbeing being our number one priority, we have taken the decision to temporarily close the doors of Driftwood Hotel and Restaurant until further notice.
For all clients with existing bookings, we will be in touch directly to offer different options for you. We will contact guests in date order, so please bear with us during this trying time.
For all gift vouchers due to expire on 31st March 2020 we have extended their validity to the 1st December 2020. The recepient will receive the updated voucher direct to their inbox.
We will stay in touch over the coming weeks via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sharing photos and positivity. Please do follow us on social media on if you are not already, for our latest updates.
We hope to be back up and running as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, stay safe, follow Public Health England advice and we wish you all our most heartfelt best wishes to you and yours.
Paul, Fiona and the team at Driftwood
What are your cancellation policies?
Driftwood Hotel and restaurant is now closed. Normal terms and conditions apply for any amendments or cancellations. Please contact us to discuss your options, including moving your booking to a later date. Any cases of cancellation due to “Disinclination to travel” will be subject to our cancellation policies. Please view our full Terms and Conditions details of our cancellation policies at the hotel.
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
- Public Health England (PHE) recommends against using masks outside clinical settings. Should you decide to use a mask, you should ensure you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal
How can I be kept up to date?
Please ensure we have up to date and accurate contact details for you so should we need to contact you about your booking we are able to.
Please call us on 01872 580644 if you have any further questions.